ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH
This is a two part announcement:
1.) At the end of each year, I feng-shui my email list… it’s the perfect time to release and bring in the new. If you wish to receive notice of my newsletters and events, please respond to this email no later than December 29th. Write on the subject line, ‘Keep on list” and put your name in the body section of the email because sometimes the emails don’t tell me who you are.
If I don’t hear from you by the 29th, you will be removed from the list. Also, know that my newsletters are on my website now at: http://www.thetadnaactivation.com/newsletter.html This will be changing soon as I’m designing a new website with my web graphic designer, Kristin.
2.) My Annual Solstice Celebration is on the 17th in-person (no online this month). Please come join and enjoy a day of festivities. We will spend the day together in camaraderie with other ThetaHealers® of all levels in Solstice celebration. There will be fun activities in preparation for the season including two door prizes.
The cost is $40 if by check or paypal and $35 if in cash for this all day event with 10% of the money going to support Standing Rock. Please RSVP by Wednesday, December 14th as space will be limited. If you RSVP and cannot make it, please let me know at least 48 hours ahead of time.
What to Bring and the Schedule of Events
From 10:45 AM to 1:30, there will be exercises to prepare us for releasing what we’d like to let go of.
1. On a piece of paper, bring a list of what you’ve accomplished or achieved this year, which are positive experiences.
2. Have another list of what you’d like to accomplish or achieve in the coming year.
3. Then have a list of the fears or ‘stucks’ that come up in achieving such goals. We will do some belief work so things can move more smoothly into 2017.
4. I will also do Creator’s teachings to support us in moving into this year, letting go and bringing in the new.
5. Drumming will be experienced as we journey to meet and converse with a guide or with an Ascended Master as extra support in your life. (not that Creator-of-All isn’t enough, but friends from the 4th and 5th Plane are very powerful and so much want to participate in our lives).
From 1:30 to 2:15, there will be a delicious, organic, healthy potluck and a white elephant gift exchange
1. Please bring organic, non-GMO’d and gluten-free (if possible) foods as we have those who are gluten-sensitive.
2. A white elephant gift exchange means letting go of something that you have around the house which you really don’t need or want, and you feel someone else would enjoy or appreciate it. It’s another symbolic gesture to let go of the old so the new can come in. Be mindful in your selection—make sure it isn’t toxic nor has toxic ingredients in it, and that it is non-gender specific. Please clear off the ghost imprint (energy) and charge it with a job (purpose).
From 2:15 to 4:15, more exercises and group and remote healings.
1. We’ll create a list of what we wish to release and how it served us or what it taught us in a group sharing. This is very intimate as we pass the talking stick around.
2. This will be followed by a manifestation exercise for the coming New Year so be clear of what you want to manifest. You can put as much as you want on the list but be aware you might get what you ask for so clarity is important
3. Also bring in names of people who want healings. We will do a group remote healing that will include us as well.
Holidays are sometimes difficult for people and I welcome all students of ThetaHealing®. This is a very fun opportunity to gather with others in a safe and sacred space, to share ourselves, celebrate solstice, and have support as the New Year rolls in.
ACCREDITED THETAHEALING WORKSHOPS
All courses are accredited by the ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge® and can be applied toward the ThetaHealing® Master program. If you have not taken the Basic or Advanced in 5 years. you are due for renewal in order to keep the name ThetaHealing on your website or practice. Discounts are given if under 5 years. More information at http://www.thetadnaactivation.com/workshops.html
Basic-January 20-22nd 2017, Friday-Sunday
Advanced-March 3-5th, 2017, Friday-Sunday
Dig Deeper- April 1st-2nd, 2017, Saturday-Sunday
BLOG FOR THE SOUL
Quote of the month: "Face your fears; live your passions, be dedicated to your truth." ~Billie Jean King
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking around what it takes to live in one’s truth daily, and what happens if many of us can do this collectively. What are the components that would create this? The understanding of actions at Standing Rock has really been a prime example of some of this for me.
It takes a great deal to live in one’s truth and speak from this ‘place’, particularly without blaming others. It takes deep mindfulness from a place of understanding, openness, care, deep listening and compassion. To live in one’s truth actually embodies many virtues that need to be developed within and brought to the outside through action.
With all this mentioned, we are all a work in progress and process. We are in very stressed times, something I was told to be prepared for many years ago from within. I didn’t know what it fully meant. I put these meditative insights from my inner world on a mental shelf to use as discernment when enough similar awareness got ‘collected’, or when the time says to remember the collection, gather it and then speak it. And I’ve arrived at one of those ‘moments’ along with many others recently, each in our own unique way and reason.
So I put out some questions to facilitate awareness around living our truth for all of us (including myself). What would the world need to go through to live its truth collectively? Does it have to be chaos or war, oppression or death to embody true fellowship and support for the evolution of the greater good? If not, how can we support this differently? Where do we start? Have we started? What are we doing to make this happen?
What information awakens us, sometimes shockingly, to the planet’s history so we won’t repress (“go back to sleep”) or repeat it as a pattern, and so we know how to take supportive, caring action? Which information could plunge us deeper into a controlled agenda creating more separation from ourselves and others? How big is our container to be a witness for really difficult truths? Are we really open to hear another’s truth who presents deeply disturbing information into our reality? Are we able to decide if any of what they say may have a unique understanding that ultimately may raise more consciousness and truth of what is going on with the planetary situations?
How can we learn to agree to disagree without attacking another’s character or truth, or positioning ourselves in defensive opposition? How can we make ourselves into a larger container to be open to the various expressions of others living their truth? What resistances, different than discernment, needs to be explored to be willing to expand ourselves beyond the surface levels?
Many of us see things very differently than the mainstream consciousness and media due to being exposed to deep shifting experiences and clearings ourselves, the kind that opens up an overview of vast knowledge and awareness (rather than a specific angle of a situation). Yet Truth is Truth. By relating to it on this third Plane of Existence, to be with the implications and reality it holds, isn't so easy nor necessarily comfortable to accept into our daily lives. I wonder, even in truly listening and understanding another's point of view, how can we share living our truth from this awareness without it seeming as if it overrides another’s paradigm, seeming hierarchal (better or lesser than) or being too much for another to contain? What does it take to really drop into ourselves, be aware of our needs and truth so we can bring that out safely to be heard? What would be the worst thing that would happen (individually), if we were fully heard and believed? (not the best, because being fully heard can bring up a great deal of fears)
It’s all such a balancing act, and I don’t have all the answers because I’m human, and I’m living with all these questions moment to moment attempting to be mindful of my feelings, experiences and communication…when I’m not feeling grief lately from what is going on in the world (and I’m grateful for the waves of peace and focus that still happen often). But when things are off kilter, it seems my emotions and mindfulness don’t necessarily co-exist with peacefulness and harmony (anyone else?) though I’m cognizant of it. And I can definitely trust that this will pass into balance when I go within.
So I 'went up' to Creator to be with IT’s wisdom and Truth. I was shown parts of my life that often plummet me into uncomfortable places where living from my truth would not be well received from the outer if I attempt to go there. I moved with that energy and stepped into the position of being the true leader of my own life, looking at what it would take to be in alignment with who I am and what I’m here to do in the world. I came to a few realizations that I thought might be helpful for others too. As always, take what resonates and leave the rest. [Interesting that it came out to 12, like the 12 days of Christmas or the 12 Steps]
1. We are stronger, more adaptable and more flexible than the storms that seem to brew. Historically, they always pass. When we can fully trust these attributes as being available in any situation, combining those that align us with our authentic self, we can shift beyond our survival levels into thriving, collectively.
2. We have spiritual and psychological tools available to work within that we never realized as children. We can bring these to the forefront for daily usage. Remember that the Pure Truth is through All that IS.
3. If we share with compassion and care, from a place of authenticity, we are doing the best we can at any given moment. Never minimize this. Another’s perception of this is not about us. We can learn to separate their perceptions from the feelings and knowing of our own truth.
4. Remember to send love to others who seem most antagonistic or disagreeable to us because they need it the most. They are crying for love, perhaps outside themselves for what they don’t recognize or are able to receive within. There is always a choice to stay engaged or disconnect. Even with disconnection, Love is still present because IT always exists no matter what.
5. Being fully transparent to ourselves--complete self honesty, self respect, vulnerability with our own feelings, and clarity of intention-- opens our own heart space. This supports us to better formulate a way to express ourselves and then bringing the truth of the experience forward as a way to bridge the gap of misunderstanding. Our unnecessary defenses can turn into an empowered response. This allows us to see the other as non-oppositional even if there is disagreement or discord. This helps to stop the projection or blaming towards another or taking in projected blame from the outside. This keeps us as equals on the playing field of possibilities. This keeps the love flowing.
6. We are not responsible for how others hear our truth if we are coming from our heart space, are being mindful to the best of our ability, and/ or take responsibility for our feelings. And we are always forgivable through Creator!
7. In our authenticity, which includes discernment and flexible boundaries, we are attracting others who live from this place of respect, authenticity and truth…this is what is really ‘contagious’ more than the dis-eases and conditions that exist. This is because self love, Love, transforms everything. (The term ‘Love bug’ has just taken on new meaning to me…lol)
8. Even in the fear or possibility of harm or death, the most inner respectful action towards oneself, different from martyrdom or sacrifice, is what really supports the creation of resourceful actions on the outer…even if it’s a pause to reconsider the end results. In a pause, still lies the truth and action. Creation isn’t stagnant. IT just IS.
9. There is a timing for everything on this Plane of Existence. Being able to acknowledge and use it wisely serves us personally and serves others in being ready to receive new information. Pushing our truth on others, negating the timing, isn’t about whether another can hear us, but our presentation or feelings behind it.
10. The value of our own truth is not outside ourselves though others may validate a similar experience. Our truth is unique to us in the experience that forms it. Keep in mind that not everyone has the attributes of openness and understanding developed and available. The value of our truth doesn’t diminish because the outside world might not see, hear, or support our truth. In valuing and eventually presenting our own truths, we become the dispensers and discerners opening up pathways in how others can hear us.
11. When our core foundation is anchored with balance and vision, our truth has no ups or downs nor can it be diminished. It exists co-equally with all other truths.
12. Being open to what others might share as opinions or ideas generally, even if we once held that same angle of perception before it changed, can allow for empathy and more connection. Learning the ways to communicate to enhance connection, supports the greater good.
While the world turns (more intense churning at this time), let us all remember that living our truths exists in a field of possibilities with others. We can go within (remembering our connection to Creator) or in connection with others, to co-create a new kind of peace as we each evolve past our fears, bring forth our passions, and live in our truth.
Wishing you a gentle Mercury Retrograde, renewing Winter solstice & holiday season and a Happy New Years!
I extracted some possible ‘theme’ beliefs from the story. Energy test yourself for them, practice clearing them through digging if applicable, and use Creator's teachings, including the ones below, if they fit.
*I am stronger, more adaptable and more flexible than the storms that seem to brew
*I am able to live my truth.
*War is always a part of global change.
*Chaos is always a part of global change.
*My uncomfortable places overwhelm me.
*My uncomfortable places overwhelm others.
*If I am fully believed, I'll be punished... I’ll disappear…I'll die… I'll cease to exist
*The value of my truth is outside of myself.
*My truth has its ups and downs
*My truth is more evolved than others.
*I have to oppose another to be heard.
Helpful Creator’s teachings/downloads
I know what it feels like to, how to, when to, that it's possible, that I can, I do (or I am/am able to be):
*Live in and from my truth, and speak from there without blaming others.
*What it takes to live in one's truth on a daily basis.
*To lead from within and be effective on the outer.
*Difference between truths and beliefs
*Difference between truths and opinions
*To take difficult information and be able to discern the truth in it.
*A paradigm shift without chaos and war.
*The ability to agree to disagree without the attacking or dismissing another's character...without positioning myself in defense opposition
*To truly understand, by deep listening, another's truth without judging it.
*Difference between acting judgmental and assessing a situation
*Sharing my truth without overriding another's perception.
*To have complete self honesty…self-respect…vulnerability with my own feelings… clarity of intention.
*To live without feeling responsible for how others hear my truth in coming from my heart space and being mindful.
*To live my truth through mindful action.
*To feel safe to live my truth through action.
*To see truth along the continuum of personal experiences and Divine insight
*Difference between taking resourceful action and being a martyr.
*Being able to use my personal timing in alignment with Creator to bring forth my truth.
*To reveal truth at a safe pace through All that IS
*To communicate mindfully to enhance connection with others
*Have a core inner foundation anchored with balance and vision
*To separate another’s perceptions from the feelings and knowing of my own truth.
An amazing architectural wonder of the world
The mystifying Kailasa Temple at the Ellura caves in India are a testimony that ancient cultures had advanced technology. This amazing architectural Temple was built from one rock. Check out the amazing pictures http://soulspottv.com/blog/10-mind-boggling-images-of-that-prove-ancient-man-had-advanced-technology/
Peruvian archeologist Julio Tello made one of the most mysterious discoveries in 1928. Tello discovered a set of controversial human remains that would forever change how we look at our ancestor and our origins. The Paracas skulls are anything but ordinary. The cranium of the Paracas skulls is are least 25 % larger and up to 60% heavier than the skulls of regular human beings. Researchers firmly believe that these traits could not have been achieved through head bindings as some scientists suggest. Not only are they different in weight, the Paracas skulls are also structurally different and only have one parietal plate while ordinary humans have two.
Science confirms that people absorb the energy of others
Researchers suggest that the field of bioenergy is now ever evolving and that studies on the plant and animal world will soon translate and demonstrate what energy metaphysicians have known all along — that humans can heal each other simply through energy transfer just as plants do. “Human can absorb and heal through other humans, animals, and any part of nature. That’s why being around nature is often uplifting and energizing for so many people,”
Researchers in the US just made batteries from mushrooms... and they're surprisingly good
A new type of lithium-ion battery that uses portabella mushrooms instead of the graphite that currently forms the batteries inside our mobile phones has been created. Evidence suggests that these new batteries might actually last longer than traditional batteries, and could give our phones better battery life as they age. The mushroom batteries are also incredibly cheap, easy to make, and, best of all, they're pretty much biodegradable, which will make a big difference to the environment as our demand for batteries skyrockets with the 6 million electric vehicles predicted to be built by 2020 http://www.sciencealert.com/researchers-have-made-batteries-from-portabella-mushrooms-and-they-re-surprisingly-good
Rumplestiltskin Bacteria Digests Toxic Liquid, Poops 24-Karat Gold
Scientists at Michigan State University have discovered a strain of bacteria that literally excretes gold. Cupriavidus metalliduran, according to microbiologist Kazem Kashefi and electronic artist Adam Brown, doesn't just survive on toxic concentrations of auric chloride, it thrives. By feeding a colony unprecedented quantities of the naturally occurring but deadly compound—a process they believe mirrors what happens in nature—the duo managed to coax the microbes into metabolizing the toxins into 24-karat gold. The irony? The process would be cost-prohibitive on a large scale. So Kashefi and Brown did the next best thing: they turned their research into an art installation.