ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH
BIG NEWSLETTER THIS MONTH!
1.) At the end of each year, I feng-shui my email list… it’s the perfect time to release and bring in the new. If you wish to receive notice of my newsletters and events, please respond to this email no later than December 29th. Write on the subject line, ‘Keep on list” and put your name in the body section of the email because sometimes the emails don’t tell me who you are.
If I don’t hear from you by the 29th, you will be removed from the list. Also, know that my newsletters are on my website at: http://www.thetadnaactivation.com/newsletter.html This will be changing soon as I’m designing a new website with my web designer.
2.) My Annual Solstice Celebration is on Saturday the 16th in-person and also on Zoom for ThetaHealers. Please come join and enjoy a day of festivities.
We will spend the day together and in camaraderie with other ThetaHealers® of all levels in holiday celebration. There will be fun activities in preparation for the season including two door prizes. The cost is $40 if by check or paypal and $35 if in cash for this all day event. No more than 4 people online can attend as I’m experimenting in doing both in one event. Registering early will secure your attendance.
Please RSVP if you plan on attending no later than Wednesday, December 13th as space will be limited both onscreen and in person. If you RSVP and cannot make it, please let me know at least two days ahead of time.
The Schedule of Events and What to Bring
From 10:45 AM to 1:30, there will be exercises to prepare us for releasing what we’d like to let go of.
Have 5 lists prepared as noted in the instructions below (1, 2, 3, 9, 10):
1. Bring a list of what you’ve accomplished or achieved this year, which are positive experiences.
2. Have another list of what you’d like to accomplish or achieve in the coming year.
3. Then have a list of the fears or ‘stucks’ that come up in thinking about achieving your goals.
You will be able to discuss your lists in small groups; and if you wish to dig to clear, feel free to proceed. Online people will have someone from the in-person group connect with them. I’m available for support.
5. I will also do Creator’s teachings to support us in moving into this year--letting go and bringing in the new.
6. Drumming will be experienced as we journey to meet and converse with a guide or with an Ascended Master for extra clarity and support in your life. (not that Creator-of-All isn’t enough, but friends from the 4th and 5th Plane are very powerful and so much want to participate in our lives).
From 1:30 to 2:15, there will be a delicious, organic, healthy potluck and a white elephant gift exchange.
People online are welcome to bring their meals to the screen though the white elephant gift exchange will not occur for obvious reasons ;-)
7. Please bring organic, non-GMO’d and gluten-free (if possible) foods as we have those who are gluten-sensitive.
8. A white elephant gift exchange means letting go of something that you have around the house which you really don’t need or want, and you feel someone else would enjoy or appreciate it. It’s another symbolic gesture to let go of the old so the new can come in.
Be mindful in your selection—make sure it isn’t toxic nor has toxic ingredients in it, and that it is non-gender specific. Please clear off the ghost imprint (energy) and charge it with a job (purpose).
From 2:15 to 4:15, more exercises and group and remote healings.
9. Have a list of what you’d like to release. In a group circle inlcuding online, you will name two of them, how it served you or what it taught you. This is very intimate as we pass the talking stick around.
10. This will be followed by a manifestation exercise for the coming New Year so be clear of what you want to manifest. You can put as much as you want on the list but be aware you might get what you ask for so clarity is important.
11. Also bring a name of a person who wants a healing. We will do a group remote healing that will include us as well.
Holidays are sometimes difficult for people and I welcome all students of ThetaHealing®. This is a very fun opportunity to gather with others in a safe and sacred space, to share ourselves, celebrate solstice, and have support as the New Year rolls in.
ACCREDITED THETAHEALING WORKSHOPS
All courses are accredited by the ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge® and can be applied toward the ThetaHealing® Master program. If you have not taken the Basic or Advanced in 5 years. you are due for renewal in order to keep the name ThetaHealing on your website or practice. Discounts are given if under 5 years. More information at
Basic-Friday-Sunday, January 19-21st
Advanced-Friday-Sunday April 20-22nd
BLOG FOR THE SOUL
Quote of the month: “The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.” ~ Flannery O'Connor
This is a partial replay of my ‘Blog for the Soul’ from December 2016 with a few changes. With my city in the process of rebuilding itself in all that occurred with the fires, I felt this a good time to be reflective as we wrap up the year.
It takes a great deal to live in one’s truth and speak from this ‘place’, particularly without blaming others. It takes deep mindfulness from a place of understanding, openness, care, deep listening, empathy and compassion. To live in one’s truth actually embodies many virtues that need to be developed within and brought to the outside through action.
With all this mentioned, we are all a work in progress and process. We are in very stressed times, something I was told to be prepared for many years ago from within. I didn’t know what it fully meant. I put these meditative insights from my inner world on a mental shelf to use as discernment when enough similar awareness got ‘collected’; or when the time says to remember the collection, to gather it and then speak it.
Many of us see things very differently than the mainstream consciousness and media due to being exposed to deep shifting experiences and clearings ourselves, the kind that opens up an overview of vast knowledge and awareness (rather than a specific angle of a situation). Yet Truth is Truth. By relating to it on this Third Plane of Existence, to be with the implications and reality it holds, isn't so easy nor necessarily comfortable to accept into our daily lives.
I wonder, even in truly listening and understanding another's point of view, how can we share living our truth from this awareness without it seeming hierarchal and comparative (higher or lower, better or lesser than) or being too much for another to contain?
It’s all such a balancing act, and I don’t have all the answers because I’m human, and I’m living with all these questions moment to moment attempting to be mindful of my feelings, experiences and communication…that is when I’m not feeling grief lately from what is going on in the world (and I’m grateful for the waves of peace and focus that still happen often). But when things are off kilter, it seems my emotions and mindfulness don’t necessarily co-exist with peacefulness and harmony (anyone else?) though I’m cognizant of it. And I can definitely trust that this will pass into balance when I go within.
So I 'went up' to Creator to be with IT’s wisdom and Truth. I was shown parts of my life that often plummet me into uncomfortable places where living from my truth would not be well received from the outer if I attempt to go there. I moved with that energy and stepped into the position of being the true leader of my own life, looking at what it would take to be in alignment with who I am and what I’m here to do in the world. I came to a few realizations that I thought might be helpful for others too. As always, take what resonates and leave the rest. [Interesting that it came out to 12, like the 12 days of Christmas or the 12 Steps]
1. We are stronger, more adaptable and more flexible than the storms that seem to brew. Historically, they always pass. When we can fully trust these attributes as being available in any situation, combining those that align us with our authentic self, we can shift beyond our survival levels into thriving, collectively.
2. We have spiritual and psychological tools available to work within that we never realized as children. We can bring these to the forefront for daily usage.
3. If we share with compassion, empathy and care-- a place of authenticity--we are doing the best we can at any given moment. Never minimize this. Another’s perception of this is not about us. We can learn to separate their perceptions from the feelings and knowing of our own truth. Remember that the Pure Truth is through All that IS.
4. Remember to send love to others who seem most antagonistic or disagreeable to us because they need it the most. They are crying for love, perhaps outside themselves for what they don’t recognize or are able to receive within. There is always a choice to stay engaged or disconnect. Even with disconnection, Love is still present because IT always exists no matter what.
5. Being fully transparent to ourselves--complete self honesty, self respect, vulnerability with our own feelings, and clarity of intention-- opens our own heart space. This supports us to better formulate a way to express ourselves and then bringing the truth of the experience forward as a way to bridge the gap of misunderstanding. Our unnecessary defenses will then have the possibility of turning into an empowered response. This allows us to see the other as non-oppositional even if there is disagreement or discord. This helps to stop the projection or blaming towards another or taking in projected blame from the outside. This keeps us as equals on the playing field of possibilities. This keeps the love flowing.
6. We are not responsible for how others hear our truth if we are coming from our heart space, are being mindful to the best of our ability, and/ or take responsibility for our feelings. And we are always forgivable through Creator!
7. In our authenticity, which includes discernment and flexible boundaries, we are attracting others who live from this place of respect, authenticity and truth…this is what is really ‘contagious’ more than the dis-eases and conditions that exist. This is because self love, Love, transforms everything. (The term ‘Love bug’ has just taken on new meaning to me…lol)
8. Even in the fear or possibility of harm or death, the most inner respectful action towards oneself, different from martyrdom or sacrifice, is what really supports the creation of resourceful actions on the outer…even if it’s a pause to reconsider the end results. In a pause, still lies the truth and action. Creation isn’t stagnant. IT just IS.
9. There is a timing for everything on this Plane of Existence. Being able to acknowledge and use it wisely serves us personally and serves others in being ready to receive new information. Pushing our truth on others, negating the timing, isn’t about whether another can hear us, but our motivations behind it.
10. The value of our own truth is not outside us even though others may validate a similar experience. Our truth is unique to us in the experience that forms it. Keep in mind that not everyone has the attributes of openness and understanding developed and available. The value of our truth doesn’t diminish because the outside world might not see, hear, or support our truth. In valuing and eventually presenting our own truths, we become the dispensers and discerners opening up pathways in how others can hear us.
11. When our core foundation is anchored with balance and vision, our truth has no ups or downs nor can it be diminished. It exists co-equally with all other potentials.
12. Being open to what others might share as opinions or ideas generally, even if we once held that same angle of perception before it changed, can allow for empathy and more connection. Learning the ways to communicate to enhance connection, supports everyone.
While the world turns (more intense churning at this time), let us all remember that living our truths exists in a field of possibilities with others. We can go within (remembering our connection to Creator) or in connection with others, to co-create a new kind of peace as we each evolve past our fears, bring forth our passions, and live in our truth.
Wishing you a gentle and transformational Winter solstice & holiday season and a Happy New Year!
In care and with love,
I extracted possible ‘theme’ beliefs from the story. Energy test yourself for them (and for your ancestors), practice clearing them through digging if applicable, and use Creator's teachings, including the ones below, if they fit.
*I am stronger, more adaptable and more flexible than the difficulties that present themselves.
*It is difficult to live my truth.
*War will always be a part of global change.
*Chaos will always be a part of global change.
*My uncomfortable places overwhelm me.
*My uncomfortable places overwhelm others.
*If I am fully believed… I'll be punished... I’ll disappear…I'll die… I'll cease to exist
*I place the value of my truth outside of myself.
*I feel anchored in my own truth.
*My truth is more evolved than others.
*I have to oppose another to feel the solidity of my own truth.
Helpful Creator’s teachings/downloads
I know what it feels like to, how to, when to, that it's possible, that I can, I do (or I am/am able to be):
*Experience my adaptability and flexibility as part of my strength in any situation.
*Live in my truth, and speak from there without blaming or minimizing others.
*To lead from within and be effective on the outer.
*Difference between truths and beliefs
*Difference between truths and opinions
*To separate another’s perceptions from the feelings and knowing of my own truth.
*To take difficult information and be able to discern the truth in it.
*A paradigm shift without war.
*The difference between acting with critical judgment and assessing a situation
*To truly understand another's truth without critical judgment.
*Sharing my truth without attempting to overriding another's perception
*To have complete self honesty…self-respect…vulnerability with my own feelings…clarity of intention.
*To live without feeling responsible for how others hear my truth in coming from my heart space and being mindful.
*The ability to agree to disagree without the attacking or dismissing another's character...without positioning myself in defense opposition
*To truly understand, by deep listening, another's truth without judging it.
*To live my truth through mindful action.
*To feel safe to live my truth through mindful action.
*To see truth along the continuum of personal experiences and Divine insight
*Difference between taking resourceful action and being a martyr.
*Being able to use my personal timing in alignment with Creator to bring forth my truth.
*To reveal truth at a safe pace through All that IS
*To communicate mindfully to enhance connection with others
*Have a core inner foundation anchored with balance and vision
German archeologists find 9.7 million year old teeth that could rewrite mankind’s history
These new teeth, found near the German town near Mainz, are at least 4 million years older than the African skeletons that have been found. This has scientists very puzzled.
Words Can Revive Dead Cells
Scientist discovered that some words have the power to revive dead cells. During the research scientists were amazed by the power some words hold. They were also surprised by the incredible discovery on how thoughts influence cruelty and violence.
Solfeggio Frequency 528 Hz, Mend DNA: Cell Regeneration, Miracle Skin Repair Music Brainwave
The A=432 Hz Frequency DNA tuning and the Bastardization of music
According to preliminary research, analysis, and professional discussions by Walton, Koehler, Reid, et al., on the web, A=440Hz frequency music conflicts with human energy centers (i.e., chakras) from the heart to the base of the spine [the lower four]. Alternatively, chakras above the heart are stimulated. Theoretically, the vibration stimulates ego and left-brain function, suppressing the “heart-mind,” intuition and creative inspiration